The IRS Playbook - Tax Resolution Dallas
Memberships & Accreditations
Our Flagship Seminar on Tax Resolution
This is a hand-on, collaborative course.
We will walk you through the how-to's of:
- Identifying & qualifying clients
- Case Strategy
- Structuring the Engagement
- Form completion & submission procedure
- The practice of negotiation on clients behalf- How to use the IRM ("IRS Playbook") for Successful Outcomes
Who should attend?
- Enrolled Agents
- Tax Preparers
- Other administrative personnel dealing with tax resolution clients
"Very clear and detailed information to help me in my practice, right now!"
"This seminar was fun and informative, the presenter was very easy to understand."
"Provided alot of guidance of how to do this, beyond just the form instruction."
Continuing Education Credit - 12 credit hrs
We have registered with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE Sponsor. This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE Program. This course provides 12 hours of CPE Credit to eligible participants, the certificate will be provided upon completion.
TSBPA Sponsor ID No: 010439
Approved IRS CE Provider No: ZAFZD
This is a two-day seminar from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Lunch will be provided.
Our dallas sessions are held at one of the locations below based on the space required.
- Uptown McKinney: 3131 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75204
- Mockingbird Station: 6060 N Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas 75206
You will receive an email with your assigned location 14 days prior to the course date.
Get Your Phone Consultation
We subscribe to the belief that video/web-conferencing provides the most efficient and effective meeting forum.
However, we have collaborative offices throughout the metroplex which make in person meetings convenient when necessary.
All locations offer free parking for our clients.